CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

It’s Hip to be Square!

It’s time for our  weekly challenge at CS Designs for the month of June!   It’s hip to be square, so our challenge this week is to make your project Square!???? 

Below is my card using the Asian Square Sakura found below in the  Darlings of the Orient collection!


Darlings of the Orient: The Beauty and Tranquility of Asia : Darlings of the Orient is a beautiful and arty digital stamp series / collection of expressive square suitable for ATC’s/ Artist Trading Cards, Tag Art, Inchies, Twinchies and Altered and Collage Mixed Media Art.

Below is my card I did for This challenge.  I did a 5x5 to make it square.  I used this gorgeous paper I found at Michael's on clearance.  The paper is from G.C.D. studio called Chianti Collection and it was textured and double sided with a wonderful Gold color which I paired with PTI Black cardstock.   I added some ribbons and pearls to finish it off.

CSDESIGNS WK 2

1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm so loving these images and the cards you are making with these. How are the challenges going? Yours are great!

Post a Comment