CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It’s Time for Wacky Wednesday Challenge #6

Before I share with you  the newest exciting Wacky Wednesday Challenge I want to congratulate the latest winners!    Congrats to our Wacky Wednesday Sketch Challenge Winners from our PCP and CDAC groups this week!

image

Ileana from the PCP

image

Lisa  CDAC

Congrats Ladies! 

Please join us at our PCP and CDAC groups to play along with this week's Wacky Wednesday for an Inspiration Challenge.  

Below is your inspiration I hope you will join us!!

clip_image002

Here is my card for the challenge as  you can see my card lookP1080872

I used Lavender Lace and Olive Green from Stampin Up as my Card stocks.  The ribbon I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby some time ago and I thought it would be perfect for the inspiration picture.   I went for the colors.

Please join us for our challenges at PCP and CDAC !

0 comments:

Post a Comment