CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Holy Cow it’s time for Another Freebie!!!

Check out this adorable image Jodie has created for today ‘s freebie Friday! This new image is the first of the new “Humor Cows” there is an entire collection in the store!
Run on over to the store  and check out the new releases and grab your freebie! Be sure and check out all the great creations before you head over there!

This just in - Jodie is holding a 50% off all fall and Halloween images this weekend only!   No coupons needed discount will be taken off at check out!!! Time to stock up!
Below is my card using the Freebie for today with  “cow print” digi paper I have had in my stash of digi papers for a while (sorry not sure who created it but it was a freebie)!   I used PTI Poppy Red and some self adhesive embellishments!

20111024194352

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So stinkin' cute. I love love those papers....wish I could have found those papers here, but then that's what makes your card so special and adorable.

Becky G said...

I love it Tammy! The designer paper is so perfect and I love the poppy red paper! Just way too cute!

Cheryl First said...

Love it, Tammy! I adore those cow print papers!

Post a Comment