CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Challenge Time!!!

Today is the first day of our newest challenge and today we want to see your Halloween ABC’s

Below is my project.  I got  some coasters a while back and they came in this clear box so of course I decided right a way it would be prefect for this challenge!  I  used the Make it Snappy Boo Too You image and thought it was perfect for this project.  I added the bright colorful candy and twine to finish it off!

20111003072448

Please stop by Catch The Bug  today to check out all the great projects and then  join in the fun!

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

Absolutely adorable treat box Tammy!! Love the sparkle on the candy corn and the bone treats are perfect!! It was amazing to be able to work with you on this challenge and thank you again for everything!
~hugs

Min said...

I just love that you used this Make it Snappy image for your treat tag! Must have been something about blinged out Candy Corn =) Great minds think alike!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is so perfect and soooo cute....what a great idea you had with the empty container. A+ for you.

Scrappy said...

Very cool Treat Box Tammy! :) Ms. A. says it's 'wonderful' that you 'cycled too! :)

Post a Comment