CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Time for Round 4 at CDAC Progressive Challenge!

Hello and welcome back to the CDAC  Progressive Challenge.   I am happy to start you off for Challenge (cdacpc2) with  the brand spanking new Challenge as well as brand new images for this round as well!   This months theme is Halloween/Mystical with a great design element thrown in as well. 

Below are the two cards I got to use this round using two of the great images being offered to all returners and for a small fee to those who want to jump in!

Please check out the blog for all the deets!

On this card I actually used all digi papers  on my PTI black cardstock.  The ribbon is also Digi.   I then cut out my image and put it on pop dots added some black flock for his hair and some bling to finish it off!

clip_image002
Image by Bonibleaux Designs

On my second card I had this beautiful what I consider a design element but have to admit had no idea what to do with it at first.  It took a little effort to get it lined up but I have to say I love the outcome.   I  printed directly on my PTI cardstock, added just a black strip I scored for texture, some lace and a computer generated sentiment.  As you can see I also added some pearls to give it a dressy look. 

clip_image004

Image by Daisy Doodles

5 comments:

Jamie M. said...

Very cute cards. I think that Frankenstein is great :) http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Kim Kelley said...

Love both! The frankie one is cute but the image is so elegant! Love how you did it half way!

Made by Mandy said...

Frankie is so cool, great colours and he just looks like a cool dude.

The second design is so elegant and a great addition for people who don't do Halloween like myself.

Love Mandy xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

WEll, I love both of them equally and they are both so different. I'm loving Frank and I love how you went outside the box on ideas on the 2nd card...It's beauitful!

Ellis said...

Frankie looks good and the the second is beautiful! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Post a Comment