CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Challenge #25 For Aud Sentiments!

Welcome to our latest challenge Aud Sentiments and  our wonderful sponsors this week being the Digi Doodle Shop!

They have the cutest images. You should definitely go check them out. They are giving the winner $10 Gift Certificate to the store.

For this challenge we want to see A Sentiment/Card For A Child.

Below is my  card using some Anna Griffin Paper I got at Michaels  several years ago I thought it helped to make a great vintage Baby card just a little different than the normal pastels  you see all the time and I just thought the image needed something just a little different.  I used my little flowers, oh I hope I don’t run out anytime soon because I love them so much

 

20110330123019

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful card. This is one of my favorite images from the Digi Doodle Shop.
Hugs,
Julie

Dragonlady said...

Hi Tammy

Love all the details and such a cute image.

Hugs Ali x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tammy this is so very beautiful what gorgeous papers, design and that image is a little darling I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment