CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Let’s go Green!

Today I get to share with you my projects for my  final assignment as  Guest Designer for March at  A Day for Daises!  Tammy’s wonderful images you really need to check them out here!

Today starts a new Challenge and I am so glad to be a part of it!  The challenge to day is Going Green so anything Green is what your project needs to be and I think my projects fit in nicely!

Both of these great images can be found in the store here!

I want to thank Tammy for allowing me to play along for the month!

 P1080365 P1080366

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love your card and the warm greens. I've been eyeballing that nestabilities and thought pearls would good on it and lo and behold there it is on your blog with pearls on it. I'm LOVING the string. I want to know how you configured on that string and got it through that button to tie the sweet knot.....haha I love the ticket on the boy with the bicycle....I have yet to print out one. Love the clever way you put it behind the button. Wow....love that embossing diagonal folder or is that paper. I need info....haha Well, as you see, I'm LVOING them!

Catherine said...

Your cards are fantastic Tammy ! I love the embellishments and the images are really sweet !

Post a Comment