CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Guest Designer for A Day for Daisies!

I am very happy to share with you that I am the Guest Designer for March at  A Day for Daises!  If you have never see Tammy’s wonderful images you really need to check them out here!
Today starts a new Challenge and I am so glad to be a part of it!  The challenge to day is All Girls so anything Girly is what your project needs to be and I think my projects fit in nicely!
Before I show you my projects though I thought I would also mention that today is a new release day also!  Here is a preview of what we will see later today!
Below are my projects the first one using the image grumpy but she is  so stinkin cute I think she would melt your heart no matter what.  I used purple from PTI and lavender from Stampin up.  I added some lace that I found at Hobby Lobby in their close out section for next to nothing!  The flowers are part of my latest obsession I just love them!
Tammy M March 4 (1)
My second project uses the image Hello and she is darling as well.  I used her with these great goodie bags I found on close out as well.   I think she fits nicely as a bag topper.   I put layered her on cardstock and added pearls to finish it off.
Tammy M  March 4 (2)
Thanks so much for stopping by today and please stop by and give the Daisy team some love, They are a very talented group and I am very lucky to get to play along with them for the month of March! 

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Waheeey! Congratulations :)
These two cards are beautiful! Love the purple grumpy! hehe xx

Cheryl First said...

Congrats on your GDT spot, Tammy! Your cards are adorable, and you are correct.......the images at A Day for Daisies are adorable!

Post a Comment