CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

You’ve Got the Cutest Little Baby Face!!!

I love that song, well thanks for stopping by today!   You are in time to see the card I made for our latest challenge!   Bet it is easy to guess the theme!  If you guessed Baby or Child you guessed right.   Check out all the DT has to offer for inspiration this week by going here!

Here is my card using a Bugaboo Bug that is adorable!   I used some wonderful DT that I had from a baby matt stack and added it to PTI Lemon as well as the blue stitched ribbon I found in my stash. 

You may find this wonderful image as well as many many others here at the Bugaboo Store!

P1080392

10 comments:

Cheryl First said...

So adorable, Tammy!

sgc said...

Cute card, Tammy. So soft and pretty!

Catherine said...

This is such a darling card Tammy ! The DP is adorable too !

Stephanie said...

Oh this is just too sweet and just how did you get that bow so perfect?!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, how precious!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my Gosh....how adorable and I love that you pulled out the yellow to go with the blue... sweet sweet sweet!

Min said...

Tammy - what a sweet card! Another set I need to add to my must have collection!
Love it!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Absolutely adorable Tammy! Thank you for the wonderfully sweet comment on my blog today!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Tammy ! and those papers are delish !

Thanks for telling me the linkz went down over on catch the bug )

Aj.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Tammy!

Post a Comment