CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Challenge for Critter Sketch!

Happy Monday!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Over at Critter Sketches  we begin a new challenge this week and it is an inspirational challenge and the inspiration is the picture below.  I wish I was on this beach  right now!

beach-photo

Below is my card using the colors that I thought helped to show my thoughts when I see this picture.    I used PTI brown craft which to me represents the sand and the the blues and greens and gray remind me of other colors you would see on the beach.  The great image is the freebie from Hambo Stamps for this weeks HoDown if you played along last week.  Their challenge this week was sparkle so I added some glitter to the had and nails some shiny silver ribbon and the paper also sparkles IRL.

fdf

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Tammy ! I love the 3D effect !

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tammy, that elephant is so cute and what a pretty card!!!

Karin said...

Just darling and that flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at the Hoedown :)

Judy Rozema said...

How sweet! Love your layout and the flower is awesome! So glad you could join us again at the Hoedown, Tammy!

Sue T said...

So cute Tammy, love this image~

Post a Comment