CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Release Tuesday!!

Please Note:  We make every attempt to have new images in the store by the time the post goes up however some times it is not possible.  If they are not there yet they will be in the store later today! Please come back to get them later.

Check out this  adorable image that Jodie is revealing today. The Bugaboo shop has a new batch of Brats and Accessories.

Before you run over to check them out and grab your cuties, take a peek at what our DT did here ! Visit their blogs and leave some love...they just may have some more!!

Don't forget our Monochromatic Plus 3 buttons  challenge going on right now!

I used dp by pebbles.inc and Blue Berry Sky from PTI and some ribbon and flowers I had on hand to finish it off.    I love this new line and can not wait to see the newest batch!

P1080469

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love all the cards the team has done with this new little girl. However, even though I love love the pastels, I think this is my favorite. The papers and colors are rich and your coloring is getting super good....and that rose is beautiful. You mentioned everything you used, but not the coloring. Did you use copics or watercolor pencils, or what? Super duper!

Min said...

Tammy - this is TERRIFIC! I love how you put her BEHIND the stack of books. The addition of that flower is just perfect for this!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Tammy and what a great idea to have put her behind the books ! I never thought about it ! You clever girl !

Amy said...

Lovin' it!! I love how you made a topper out of this cutie!! Never would have thought to do that.

Jodie Mackrell said...

love your coloring on this Tammy and the ppers too! what a great card!!

Post a Comment