CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How does your Garden Grow!

It’s time for our  weekly challenge at CS Designs for the last week of June!   Today we bring  you a brand new set created by Chris Stern!  Check out these cuties:

image

Below is my card using the Garden collection

I loved this new set and decided to do several but I think my favorite is the bee for one it is a CAS which I love .  Below is my card I did for this challenge. I used so Blue Berry Cardstock from PTI Paired with their version of olive and some left over cardstock from my scrap stash.

beeP1080995flower

The challenge runs until July 9th I hope you will consider joining us!

1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...3cards at one time? I really like the black/white card condo with one hint of another color.....very very classy...must put that in my to do pile.

Post a Comment