CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let's Pink it up!

It is time for another challenge at Copic Challenge!

Today I bring you a "Pink" card using lots of pink.

Image By Bugaboo - Paper by Heidi grace Designs - Mushroom Strip Decor - I love because it flocked, adding lots of texture which I love!

Mini Mulberry roses by Recollections sold at Michael's - Pink and Pale pink these were glittered by using sparkle Modge Podge way easier than glitter and glue and works on any surface!  I also added the Glitter to the wings and  the star.  I added Bubble Gum Pink  organza ribbon to finish it off!

copics used:

E02 - Fruit Pink - skin

RVO2 -Sugared Almond Pink - cheeks

RV34 Dark Pink - outline of outfit and shoes

RV13 Tender Pink - hat and dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment