CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

A new Challenge over at CS Designs!

Welcome to the first weekly challenge at CS Designs for the month of June!  I am excited to report that I have been asked to join the team for the month of June as a guest designer and I can not wait to join in in all the great challenges they  have in store!

What "speaks" mystery to you???? Our challenge this week is to see your mysterious entries ! Chris has some amazing Sentiment Digis to compliment her Solitaire designs – These are wonderful designs and I can not wait get get a hold of them myself but also to see what you do with the great images!

Below is my card using the Swirl and Monocle Design.  I used a great embossed glitter designer paper with Chocolate Brown PTI Cardstock!

P1080861

See the bottom of this post for some more of Chris' Masks and visit her Website to grab some for yourself!!]All the details can be found in each of these three places: Our Group at Papercraft Planet, Our Group at Simply Scrapping or at Our Challenge Blog - Doodle Artifacts!
Chris has just released an absolutely amazing range of "Solitaire" Digi Designs just in time for this amazing new challenge!

I hope you will join us for our new challenge, you can see all the DT members projects Here!

image

1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Awesome awesome card! I will check it out soon....so much to catch up on!

Post a Comment