CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oldie But Goodie!

Check out the great Oldie but Goodies our team has to offer today here on the Catch the Bug Blog.  We have some great cards that are sure to inspire your many projects!!! 

Don’t forget our current Challenge –Red, White and Blue with Ribbon Challenge

Don’t Forget our new Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday  over at   PCP and CDAC!

Below is my card today using PTI cardstock .  I  made this as a Thinking of you card for a friend a work.  I used one of my favorite flower images from Bugaboo.  You can find this  and all the great Bugaboo images here!

image

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ah....sweet and soft....something nice to look at on these very hot days. Never seen little yellow pearls.....really nice. I need to buy that spellbinder set...hummmm

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous!



--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Post a Comment