CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

It’s challenge Time!

It is time today for another Challenger over at Aud Sentiments!  Please stop by the blog and check out all the wonderful creations the DT has to share today!

For this challenge we welcome back Robyn's Fetish as our sponsor. If you haven't been to their store you should go check them out!
Here is a little bit about them...
"Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers."
They are giving the winner 5 digis or their choice! Thanks so much!
For this challenge we want to see cards/projects with a food or drink theme. You can use any sentiment you want as long as you use the theme. This is a great one for BBQ invitations or maybe cocktail night.
Please check out samples from the rest of the team here!
Below is my card with this three adorable image from Robyn's store   which  I paired with this great Martha Steward Vellum paper I had on had but thought would be perfect for this Food Themed card.  I added checks to his shirt and silver beads to the tires to finish it off! 
P1080865
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you will join our Food Challenge!

1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another great card. I have missed so much being away or you are just on fire with all the great cards. I have a friend in Paris that this would be great for sending. I must check the image out if it's free or good price.

Post a Comment