CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Show us your Yellow!!!

Your Yellow Copics that is!  It is time for another challenge at Copic Challenge!

Today our challenge is to “Use those Neglected Yellows” !  

P1080961

What a great challenge!!   Once I decided on the image and layout I had so much fun adding layers of color.  For this challenge I used a great freebie image by Beccy's  she has some wonderful freebies !    One of my favorite things about Digi Stamps is you can make them as little or as big as you like.  I did this with the image above cut each of them out and place them on Chocolate brown by PTI.  I used Bazzil yellow for my card base.  The sentiment is a freebie stamp as well but I am sorry I do not remember who makes it.  I added Adhesive Rhinestones to finish it off!

Copics used:

I used my favorite Yellow: Y21 Buttercup Yellow to color the entire flower, then went back and outlined in Y17 Golden Yellow and just kept adding in  Y00 Barium Yellow and finished off with YR23 Yellow Ochre.   The insides I used E37 Sepia and E47 dark brown for the outer layer!

I hope you will join us for our challenge this week!!!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

WOw...I' impressed....a lot of thought and time went into this baby. You are becoming a copic lover too....I really love the contrast of brown paper and the cut out flowers. Just wonderful!

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Tammy those flowers look wonderful and I love the darker background it really shows them up perfectly. I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment