CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's a new challenge over at SMC!

We have new sponsors over at SMC.

Our sponsors this week is KLM Designs

image

KLM Digi Stamps (KLM Designs) was started by a Mother & Daughter team. Kathryn (owner of KLM Digi Stamps) and Sue (Company’s artist) started designing digital stamps for their own creations. After much response & excitement to their designs they formed KLM Digi Stamps.

KLM carry’s a large selection of designs from clowns, which are the company’s signature design to digital sentiments. All images are delivered ZIP format. Each image file contains JPEG and PNG format files. Images can be resized, reversed and altered to your likings   They have some really neat items over in the store.  Play along today for your chance to when 3 free digis of your choice.  How cool is that. 

Here is my card for this weeks challenge

P1030385

My images was Val N Tine so I colored him with my copics and put him on K&C paper company Day Dreams Pack.  I then used our SMC freebie image and some ribbon I had in a my stash.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Great card Tammy!! Love the colors and the papers!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE your color scheme Tammy. Great card as always!:)

Post a Comment