CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

New sponsors for Sew Many Cards

 

This is a card I did or our news sponsors (info at bottom of post) over at SMC.   I was sent this wonderful background stamp (SL-3184WUM Peacock Scene Background)  so I decided to do something different with it.   When I say different I mean out of my comfort zone,  So I took the stamp and inked it up with my spectrum pad and laid my glossy paper on it and  then used the brayer to  give it an even finish.  I love how it turned out and hope you do do. 

 

P1030438

Our Sponsors

Cornish Heritage Farms (CHF) is owned & run by Richard & Liz Pomeroy. Why the name? Richard & Liz are originally from Cornwall, England hence the Cornish Heritage & the 'Farms' is the 100 acre farm in north central Montana where they live & where all the stamps are manufactured. Richard & Liz believe in producing a high quality product so all the stamps are deeply etched, red rubber. CHF is a diverse stamp company in the fact that it consists of a variety of different licenses & styles, ranging from very detailed (Thomas Kinkade) to simple line art (Tom Fun Collection) therefore offering something for everyone.

spacer (1K) 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty, love the colours you chose.

Cheri said...

Beautiful card. Amazing.

~Jeri~ said...

You done an awesome job with this rubber stamp Tammy!!! Love the colors you chose to you!

kim.mom said...

WOW!! This turned out beautifully!!! LOVE it!

Kym Weber said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous job with the combination of colors! Love it!

~Hugs~Kym

Post a Comment