CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It’s a new month for 50/50 Special blog!

I am so lucky to be  in the special 50/50 group and I am so excited to see what they bring us this month.   We had so many great images last month.   I was able to do  a project for Angela with Sew Many Cards.  I am part of her DT and I just love it she does such a wonderful job with her images that it is so easy to create with them.   Here is my card with her freebie for the month:

P1030356

Don’t you just love Pj Juggling?  He is part of the new release from just last week so hurry to the challenge blog to check out all the great creations from the release go to the  store and get the whole collection!  Fyi check out the contest she is having for Copics, who couldn’t use new copics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment