If you're making the rounds of the Bugaboo Stamps DT for the color challenges this morning, then you've probably arrived here from Jackie’s blog.
This is my card for the challenge I hope you like it!
When I said “old” I did not mean “Old” as in age I meant “Old” as in not a newbie to our team. That’s right I am so excited to reveal not 1 but 2 members today and one of them is no stranger to us!
Oh Yeah we are so happy that Cheryl Joshua has decided to stay on with us as a full member!!! Most of you know her as our very talented guest designer last month well she loved us so much she decided to stay!!! Welcome Cheryl we are thrilled to have you!!!
Let’s get the 411 on Cheryl you can find her blog here
- What do you like best about Bugaboo Stamps? The images,wit and humor......well everything!!!
- How would you describe your style? I don't think I have a style,I seem to do a bit of everything. (ok who is she kidding, I would give my right arm for her style)
- What craft supply could you not live without? Flowers and glitter
- What are three words that describe you best? Talkative,friendly and happy
- What’s the best advice that you can give to someone that wants to be on a DT? Love what you do, have fun with it and never give up.
Thanks Cheryl for taking time out of you busy life to answer our questions, no kindly get back to work!!! Just kiddin!
No on to the New!!! Our new member that I have the privilege to introduce comes to us from Broomfield, CO who enjoys sailing and kayaking, is married and a grandmother. She is a potter, weaver, and I also knit, crochet and sew, wow so much talent in one package should be outlawed!! With out further ado please help me welcome Christine Pereira! You can check out her blog here. And below is her interview:
- What do you like best about Bugaboo Stamps? The images are just plain FUN!
- How would you describe your style? Experimental, always trying new techniques and trying on new styles.
- What craft supply could you not live without? Paper, paper, paper – all kinds, colors and patterns.
- What are three words that describe you best? Mom, Grandma. Friend.
- What’s the best advice that you can give to someone that wants to be on a DT? . Keep trying. If something interests you – go for it!
Ok Christine now get to work!!
Ok now for the Blue. We had an amazing response to our DT call we were amazed at all the great applications we chose. I am so sorry that we could not take everyone, believe me we would have if it would not have been a nightmare to keep up with. We hope that those who applied but did not make the cut this time will continue to follow us and try try again. Persistence does pay off!!! We were looking for several things with this being our first Design Call, who knows next time you may be just what we are looking for!!
Well you've finished here, off you go to Cheryl’s blog and whatever news she might have for you there. . I hope you are visiting all the blogs and will email me the names of the designers at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'll do that, we'll add your name to the pot for an additional prize drawing!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!