CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It’s a New Challenge over at Glitterbabes!

Thanks for everyone who played in our  challenge this past week!    All the cards were just wonderful  I don’t envy Stef having to pick a winner in that group!   Thanks to everyone who played  along with us  we are so glad to have you!
This week we are doing Back To School as our Theme challenge for you over at Glitterbabes new challenge blog here.

I hope you will join us!

Below is my card using one of the cute images Stef has provided for us.  You can pick it up at the store!

P1040784

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Tammy ! I love the border - never seen it before - and the ribbon is gorgeous ! Love it to bits ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Jackie Randolph said...

Cute card and image!!! Oh where did you get that border punch??? I like!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tammy, this card is awesome! I love the border and the image and the layout... awwwwwww... I love it all!

Gina said...

Wicked card Tammy, love that ribbon!! :D XXX

Vicki said...

Tammy so cute....the ribbon and border are so so good with this card. Love the school house. Hope you had a great day!

HUGS,
Vicki

Post a Comment