CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Relax!!!

Today marks the start of a new challenge over at the Crafty Ho’s!  Thanks to everyone who decided to join us this week for our Inspiration challenge we are so happy to have such great followers!

First of I want to think all our great followers who participated in our ‘sketch” challenge we had some wonderful entries!

Now it is time for another great challenge.  This week we have a Photo Inspiration Challenge:

Here is my card for the challenge.

MEMO0008

I used Bugaboo hammock bear that was a great freebie.  I just loved it and knew it was perfect for this challenge. I used minds eye paper and  PTI designer paper and buttons.

This card was entered in the following challenges!

http://365cards.blogspot.com/

http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Gina said...

Hahaha! What a cute photo :D And your card is a perfect representation :D XXX

Rhonda Emery said...

I love that dog photo, oh how cute is he.
love your blog.became a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

sgc said...

Tammy--great choice of an image! Great card!

P.G. Lamb said...

Very cute! I love the bear that was just chillin'. :-)

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

This is just adorable! That photo made me smile! Thanks so much for posting to myshericrafts!

Jackie said...

This image is perfect for the inspiration piece this week! Fabulous card!

Pam said...

Awww - love that adorable bear!

Scrapping Cat said...

Awwww...love this card...so adorable...what a great idea for a challenge too!!!

Fleur said...

What a sweet card, love the dogs boots
Thanks for joing ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Post a Comment