CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

IT’S A NEW WEEK FOR CRAFTY HO’S

First of I want to think all our great followers who participated in our ‘Summer inspired challenge we had some wonderful entries!

Now it is time for another great challenge.  This week we want to see your Black, White and whatever color you would like to add to it.

This is a very exciting week for us Ho’s many of us from the Ho Challenge blog get to gather  together with many more of our pals for some down time and a special swap.  This is the 3rd year that they have done this I was so lucky to be able to take part last year and now this year I get to go also.    I am so excited I can use a little me time and I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again really soon it has been way to long!

P1040627

I decided to do Red of course and I used my Lilyboo Pirate Girl  (found here)  and bugaboo skull background paper (found here).  I used PTI red and Black paper as my bases and mats added some ribbon and bling.

I was able to enter this card in the below challenges:

http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/

Red, Black and white

http://craftaliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/

Cute is the theme

8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

wow tammy, she looks awesome and i love her bling!!! have fun at with your fellow ho's!!!! hugs lou xx

Sam said...

great site! great post :)
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
magazine designer

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Tammy ! Love the image and the background paper is so so cool ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

YO HO! What a great idea to use those skulls as your background paper! Fan-freakin'-tastic card! :D MWAH!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I LOVE the way you used the background paper Tammy! SOOO CUTE:) Also, that image is adorable and your coloring is FAB! We def. have to meet up after you get back from HPC.

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Tammy, that backing paper is wicked :D XXX

Marilyn said...

Shiver me timbers!! What a cute image & that is smokin background paper.

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Tammy! Thank you for popping by my blog to say hello! This card is ADORABLE!

Post a Comment