CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Challenge day at Lily Boo

Well a two  weeks ago I told you that Lily Boo is moving to a new home here.  Today is our first challenge in our new home.  Pretty easy  “Summertime”  is the theme .  With the new home we  have a change you must now use a Lily Boo image.  Don’t have any, no problem go here and they have 5 pages of freebie images that would help to make a great card!  I hope you will join us!  This challenge will be up for the entire month of July so there is plenty of time to join in the fun.
Here is my card for the summertime challenge, I used this adorable image, added to HL designer paper and made my flowers to accent it.  Thanks for stopping by today!
P1040592

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I adore your card Tammy ! The colours are so beautiful ! Your DP are gorgeous and you have coloured the sweet image so wonderfuly well ! I love your little flowers ! How do you make them ? They look stunning ! Smiles from Catherine

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Love this Tammy, Lily Boo's has such sweet images and I love the colors and papers you have paired with the image to make this card:)

Post a Comment