CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A new week, A new challenge!

Happy Birthday America, and I hope everyone is having  a happy and safe holiday!
Today marks the start of a new challenge over at the Crafty Ho’s!  Thanks to everyone who decided to join us this week for our Inspiration challenge we are so happy to have such great followers!

This week we have a theme and it is summertime!  Don’t you just love summer.   It just so happened my husband need a Welcome Aboard card for a new employee so it fit right into this theme.

P1040591

Here is my card.  I used PTI Kraft for my base and for the red and blue also.  I computer generated my sentiment and the picture, well it is a coloring page from a free online coloring page site that I shrunk down to the size I needed.  The anchor charm is from my stash.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Tammy ! Love the image and the little charm is really sweet ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

OK, that cheesy "Sailin'" song by Christopher Cross just popped into my head. . .;) Nothing cheesy about this card though - It's really gorgeous! I love the masculine colors! :D MWAH!

Gina said...

Snap! Maybe they should "take me away..." haha! Love the feel of this card Tammy :D XXX

Marilyn said...

Great card Tammy & the colors are perfect together!

Vicki said...

Tammy very nice card and your coloring just enhances it!Very nice masculine card..I struggle creating those.

HUGS!
Vicki

Stef H said...

stunning! simply stunning.

i hear such good things about PTI. i really need to get me some.

Post a Comment