CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Freebie Friday!

   It's Freebie Friday here at Bugaboo Stamps, and we've got the first of many new images in our new Margaret  Calendar Months collection available for you to download for free all week long right here.

You are so lucky because you can download this cute little image for free all week long on our Freebies page.

Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget to grab your freebie!

I used some Yo Yo Yellow card stock and some Digi paper I had.  I added buttons and ribbon from my stash!  The sentiment was a freebie I had on hand!

20110901212548

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

YOu must have an unlimited roll of that adorable ribbon and I love the DP paper and the contrast of using yellow....such a cool card!

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful card Tammy! i soo love that ribbon and paper!!

Post a Comment