CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Release at Bugaboo!

Bugaboo Stamps releasing an adorable  new collection in our store today -  We introduce to you the Wee Ones Angels collection!   I know you will adore as much as the team did when we first saw them!

These adorable images are available for purchase in Bugaboo Stamps' Store starting to-day!   In addition to the two images you see below there is an entire set suitable for all your Angel needs!

Below is my card that Jess helped me with today .   It was made  using  some dp from old glitter packs and PTI cardstock.   I added some buttons to finish it off.

image

Tammy Miller

Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

How adorably cute! I love the button embellishes! Way sweet!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

totally adorable and love the little squares and buttons to make it pop. You make it look so easy....I love the image but I thought and thought and thought and then the light bulb came on. I must be using a low wattage.

Post a Comment