CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Challenge and new DT members at Aud Sentiments!

Good Morning and welcome back!  It is time for a now challenge over at Aud Sentiments but before I share the new members let me thank all the great participants that joined us for last challenge!

I am excited to introduce the  newest  DT members!  Look for their creations on the next challenge.

Audrey G. from A Day In The Life Of A Country Mouse

Michelle from Krazee Craftin' Mama

Carol from CM Design

Penny from Penny Busch Creations

Lisa from One Happy Little Crafter


For this challenge we welcome Di's Digi Downloads. They have the most adorable digis! You should definitely take a look around the store. They are giving the winner 5 digis of their choice! Thanks so much!

The challenge is a card/sentiment for a girl.

Below is my card, I just love this image.  My papers are Bugaboo Digi papers I love them and think they are perfect for this image.  The sentiment is computer generated!

20110829185533

4 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Love the purple DP and great image.

Hugs Ali x

Julie said...

What a cute card. Love the purples
Hugs,
Julie

Carol said...

This is so sweet Tammy, looking forward to working with you next time. Carol x

Ruthie said...

Hey Tammy - yep, do like purple! Great card!

Rx

Post a Comment