CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Too Cute to Spook!

It's Freebie Friday here at Bugaboo Stamps, and we've got the first of many new images in our new mini Halloween block collection available for you to download for free all week long right here.

There are 6 of the cuties but the little cat is the free one!You are so lucky because you can download this cute little image for free all week long on our Freebies page.

Here is my card using some of mu favorite spooky paper and my PTI die.   I cute out each to fit in the window and created my sentiment with the computer!

 20110919195559

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Stupid cute!!!!! loving those DP and lots of time when into these adorable images you so cute-ly colored.

Kim Kelley said...

Adorably spooky! LOL Seriously this card is way too cute!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really spooktacular (I had to say that). Really very, very cute!

Post a Comment