CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Challenge Over at Aud Sentiments!

Time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments We are going to have a nice and easy one this time after a rather difficult one. We want to see "Happy Birthday" on your cards and projects.


For this next challenge we welcome Glitterbabes as our sponsor. They have the most gorgeous images. You should definitely go check out their store.

Here is a little bit about them...
"GLITTERBABE’S ART is a digital stamp store specializing in a variety of images. my heart leans towards florals so you will find a wide range to choose from. All my images are done in jpg format only and all my images come with a colored image. Having that colored image is great when you need to create something in a hurry or just need that color guide. I strive for quality product and work hard to give my very best. I have tons of fun with it and I hope you do too! "
They are giving the winner 2 images of their choice. Thanks so much!

Below is my card using yet another adorable image from Glitterbabes and believe it or not no DP!  

image

Please join us for our current challenge!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very pretty card. Love the embossing
Hugs,
Julie

Michelle B. said...

How beautiful! The embossing really makes your card pop! Love the glitter on the flowers!

Post a Comment