CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

You Little Monster You!

It's Freebie Friday here at Bugaboo Stamps, and we've got the first of many new images in our new Monsters collection available for you to download for free all week long right here.

You are so lucky because you can download this cute little image for free all week long on our Freebies page.

Below is my “Little Monster” which I printed on glossy cardstock with the sentiment.   I printed the image twice so I could pop his head up.  I added some gems to finish it off!   I hope you like him and will check out all the great images being offered today!

 20110911211541

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

love it Tammy! too cute!

deesdesigns said...

I just had to pop in and say hello! I LOVE this little guy - another Bugaboo winner. You made a fabulous with a super cute sentiment to go along with it. Take care!

Post a Comment