CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Chicken Soup can cure anything!



It is Monday so that means it is ABC  day at Bugaboo, http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/  
I love  nurse Margaret, scary yep but I think everyone knows where they stand with her!   I found this really cute set while looking for bargins after christmas, it is 2 mugs and Chicken Soup just add water, how cool is that!  I thought it would be really neat to alter and who wouldnt love to get this set if they were felling ill!  
You can get your very own Nurse Margaret check out the entire line at
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/pg_nurse_margaret.html
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh, what a cute idea for a get well gift.

Sandye Curry said...

Cute idea, Tammy! Are you going to give it to Jessica?

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cool! Love it Tammy!

Rae Anne said...

I'm trying to decide if I like the ABaC or flowers more. . .;) Great job as always Tammy!

Melissa S. said...

I love this. I think those containers are so cool. Very versatal I'm hungry I haven't had breakfast.

Post a Comment