CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Into our Lives a little rain must fall!

So true, so  true!   I did this project for SMC for their sketch challenge this week.   I love the duck in the umbrella it is Duncan one of the newer characters at SMC’s I love him he was introduced as part of the January release!  I thought I would send this to my Daughter who is away at college who happens to adore ducks.  I thought this would make her smile and remind her that she can handle anything that comes her way.

 

I used paper from my stash and generated the sentiment from my computer.  

 

P1030280

2 comments:

kim.mom said...

Beautiful as always!! Love what you did with Duncan - coloring is SUPERB!!! That sentiment is really cute!

~Jeri~ said...

I love this card Tammy and the sentiment is PERFECT!!! How true how true!! Love the colors you worked with and your coloring of the image is perfect!!! Super job!!

Post a Comment