CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

This Tugs for you!

This is my card I submitted for the latest challenge over at SMC’s challenge blog and today's great images are curtsey of Inktegrity ,  I am proud to say I got to meet Joni the owner a couple years ago and I have also been her guest designer for the month of February.  This has been a great experience and I am so happy to have had the opportunity!
Here is my card which features her Little Tug (part of the going places series) and also includes the little dolphins from SMC’s.   I was able to make it a movable card by using a penny, pop dots and a slot punch.
Thanks for stopping by today for looking at my card. 
P1030343

1 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

What a great card Tammy!! So creative with the moving tug boat!!! Beautiful card as always!!

Post a Comment