CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Check out this Cutie!

I found a great new digi company and I just wanted to share this with you.  The company is Sassy Cheryls you can find her store here  and her images are so so cute.  When I saw this little conductor I just knew I had to pair it up with Joni's train set from Inktegrity which included the great sentiments.   So go ahead check out both sites you will not be disappointed!
For this project I used paper from a Stack Pack that I had left over.  I used Bazzil Navy paper as my base and the ribbon is one Mikes $1 bin ribbon.  

Thanks for checking out my project!

2 comments:

Michele Lourenco said...

OMG! you're right she has really adorable images.
and your card rocks by the way.
i haven't made an easel card yet!

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable - and both of these images are Awesome together! Going to check out the site, thanks for enabling once again!

I {heart} you!

Post a Comment