CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

50/50 Challenge time!

I'm part of this new group called the Special 50-50 Stamping Group. The idea is that the group will be made up of 50 digital stamp designers and 50 card-makers. Every month the designers post an image for the card-makers to use. You can choose to take any of the images you want and create with them. You post your creation and the other members vote on which they like the best. This is my first creation for the group. I used this ADORABLE image from

I think this image is so so cute, they even offered a discount for purchasing more, now that you gotta love!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

gina rahman said...

Ohhh love the glitter on the heart, great layout and papers too.

Thanks Tammy Gina

Alison said...

I love this Tammy the glitter works really well and your papers are lovely

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I love this layout Tammy and the way you used the embossing folders, great job!!

Post a Comment