CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring is in the Air!

Welcome to Inktegrity's Spring Hop!
You probably just visited Tracy's blog. If not, the entire blog hop is listed in order  here .
This is a celebration of the awesome Design Team and all of you who create with Inktegrity!
All of these images that you see on our blogs were created by request of each member.
Along the hop, there is a letter for you to collect - no need to unscramble as it is spelled out for you.
Simply email the phrase to jonjinko@hotmail.com with the phrase in the subject line and she will email the freebie image to you.
In addition, be sure to leave a comment on the Inktegrity blog (the last on this hop) so that you are eligible
to win your choice of 5 of these images!!!
Now on to my card and image:
P1030357
Here is my card for this hop it is the cutie spring girl, Joni outdid herself with this cute image.   I used KC paper I had in my stash and my Mike’s flowers that I colored with my copic markers to match the image.  Thanks so much for looking and for stopping by now here is what you came for :
Your next stop is Laura Jean who I can personally vouch for is a Sweet Heart!  She has some amazing projects so hop on over and check out her blog!
I have enjoyed being a guest Design team member for February and I am so thankful to be given the opportunity.
My secrete letter is:
c

16 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh Tammy this is so wonderful and sweet! I love the colors you chose on this farmer girl image. Thank you for being a part of Inktegrity as a guest designer, I loved having you!!

Country Mouse said...

Very sweet girl!!! Wonderful card!

Lelia Pierce said...

How cute with the pigtails and the little chick! :O)

April said...

Great colors - I wish Spring would really think about getting here!

Diane (djuseless) said...

I just love Farmer Girl! Your card is adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!It was great working with ya my dear!! You are super talented!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love that image.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

This is such a sweet happy card! And the addition of the earrings is brilliant!

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet card Tammy!

Tracy Vinson said...

Sweet Card. It was a pleasure working with you. Tracy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute card, Tammy! It's been such fun hopping with you!

Rachel said...

what a cute card!!
hugs,
Rachel

Gabby said...

Adorable! :)

Mary Ski said...

Soooo sweet. Kinda looks like my great niece.

Mary Ski & Sir Chester
http://purrfectsentiments.blogspot.com

mulberry station said...

What a sweet card. Love the colors and image.

cr8iveme said...

what a sweet card. Very spring-y

{hugs}
Mary

Post a Comment