CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 2 at Crafty’s Challenge Blog

That’s right we made it through our first challenge and we got some great cards entered for the challenge.  This week we switch gears a little.  We want you to show us what you do with a single layer card, that's right we have been matting and layering forever now we want a single layer card with buttons and ribbon.  Does not sound to hard but it is not as easy as it sounds.   Here is my card for the challenge.

 P1030363

 

I used a great freebie from Mo’s digital Pencil and  the sentiment is from http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/, they have lots of free sentiments that are so so cute you should check them out.  The ribbon is just a simple hobby lobby little spool and the buttons are PTI.  Thanks for checking out my card, I hope you enjoy,

4 comments:

sgc said...

So cute! Love the sentiment. I have to check out that site!

Rae Anne said...

Geez Louise, I love this card!!! The coloring, the expansive sky, the darling stars, the sweet sentiment. It really is just perfect!!!

Jackie said...

I just love this Tammy, its so darn cute! Fabulous job on this challenge girl!

Unknown said...

OMG this is so beautiful... I'll definitely be checking out the free sentiments... Hugs and thanks so much for sharing xxx

Post a Comment