CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

50/50 Challenge time #2!

Here is the next card I did it just so happens to be from one of my Favorite Digi groups Bugaboo Digi stamps That's right they also have a spot on the 50/50 blog .
Here is my card I thought would make a great gift card holder. I did the card matchbook style which I love it is done in really bright colors of hot pink and orange which I think is a great change from the pastels.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

gina rahman said...

Love the bright colours used in this one.

Rae Anne said...

Hey, I haven't seen this Bugaboo Stamps image. . ..;) You know how much I love pink & orange together - Too-too cute! MWAH!

Alison said...

pink and orange is a bit of a favourite with me too.

Post a Comment