CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Freebie Friday Time at Bugaboo!!!!

Check out this great image! This is the Freebie Friday image being released today and there is an entire set in the store under the released this month category!

So head on over and grab yours right here!

Below is my card using the latest image paired with paper from my stash when I saw this adorable image I just knew  I need pink polka dots and was so happy when I found this left over.   I used PTI Raspberry cardstock and Stampin Up Guava as well.  I love the bubblegum pink ribbon to match!

20110518141659

Head over to The Bugaboo Stamps store and add this cute little Freebie to your collection - and if you find MORE you want to add to your collection (this always happens to me), the 50% off sale is running now through the end of May! =) Happy to enable anytime I can.

Oh and before I forget, have YOU been over to our PCP or CDAC groups to join our new Wacky Wednesday challenge? Well, what are you waiting for?! Bunches of Bugaboo Digis to be WON!

You can check out all the great  creations today  right here on the Catch the Bug Blog!  

1 comments:

Lola said...

Love her and the polka dots are perfect!!

Post a Comment