CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Polka Dots and Stripes Challenge!

Good Morning everyone how are you!  Welcome back to our weekly challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.

Thanks for joining our May Anything Goes Challenge last week we had some wonderful creations at last count we were at 267 that is so cool thanks so much!  

Ok this challenge is an  easy peasy  challenge we want to see Polka Dots and Stripes!  That’s all it is that easy! I cant  wait to see your wonderful creations!  Don’t forget your creations can also be made to fit our challenges over at  PCP and CADC for our Wacky Wednesday Challenge! There is still plenty of time to play in the 1st challenge which is a color challenge.

Here are just a few samples from our talented team please check out the others and share the love!

Below is my card using American Paper and PTI cardstock.  The image is a freebie but I am not sure who it is from but I thought it was great for this card which went to a co-worker whose last day was this week.

 

Don’t forget 50% off everything in the store through May!!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Perfect card for a retirement Tammy ! Love the DP !

Jodie Mackrell said...

great Stella card Tammy! love the papers!

Tammy said...

Adorable card Tammy! I love how you added the ribbon!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hummm...where is my comment! Ok, try again. Love it and laughed at the sentiment. That was me after 33 years of teaching with piles of paperwork on my desk. I'm not missing it and I know your comment was sarcastic. I love it and need to do one for some fellow teacher friends who are retiring soon. Perfect!

Post a Comment