CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Get Well Wishes!

Today I want to share with you a card I did for a guy at work who just had open heart surgery.  As with most it was totally unexpected and the surgery was a success so we are very thankful.

This card came at a good time because it also serves as my first project for a new team I have been asked to join!   I am very excited and thankful to my friend Melissa for asking me to consider joining the team over at Simply Scrapping – Copic Challenges!  They host weekly challenges that last for 1 month and the prizes are awesome!   I hope you will check it out.  The entire site is really cool but this challenge group is fresh and new and lots of fun as well.  I look forward to working with everyone!

This weeks challenge is to make a card that has a “Purpose”, what we mean is make that card and send it to someone don’t just stick it in the box or the album, make someone’s day and mail it by the end of may!

Below is my card using one of my favorite Bugaboo images Gus!

P1080650

Paper by Basic Gray And PTI

Sentiment by Hambo Stamps

I used Flowersoft on the shoes to make them fluffy!

Copics used:

Shading BG10

Skin  -E43, RV42

Chair  E37,E53

Hair - W1

Shorts-G24, BG10

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the "fluffy" shoes! Would never have thought of that! Cute card.

Post a Comment