CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Challenge #2

Today begins our Challenge #2 of our Wacky Wednesday challenges over at our PCP and CDAC groups. 

Today is an inspiration  and here is the picture I picked for it!

image

Don’t you wish you were there?  Well I hope to be very close to there this Sunday!   Thanks to my wonderful hubby we leave Sunday for a family vacation/cruise!  To say that I am excited is an understatement!  We have had so much rain and damp and cold weather this week that I can not wait to go and bask in the sun with my family!   I am so looking forward to it! 

Below is my “inspired” card which I plan to give to my hubby as a Thank you card when we are on  our way!  We just celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary and I would like to hope that one day we will be ole Stella and Gus (without the Speedos of course).   I merged Gus and Stella together and found a coloring page to create a background for them.  The Sentiment is a freebie from Gingers House one of my favorite sentiment freebie spots!  The paper is from my stash and I thought it was perfect for this layout.  I add some fuzzy brads that I found in my embellishment basket and some string to finish it off!

Thanks so much for stopping by today !  I hope you will consider joining us for our newest Wacky Wednesday Challenge at our PCP and CDAC groups.  Check out the winners of our 1st challenge and join us in congratulating them for a job well done!

P1080676

1 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my Gosh.....this is so so so adorable.....just perfect....I need to find that scene....super fun card AND have a wonderful wonderful wonderful time!!!

Post a Comment