CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Release Tuesday!!!

Please note we make every attempt to have new releases up by 7am however sometimes they can be delayed.  Please bear with us and I hope you will check back because they are worth the wait!

It’s time for a new release and today's new release is actually two sets –Wedding I Do and Baseball Catch, both are available along with the entire set are available right now in the store!  Be sure and check out all the new releases for this month!

Reminders:

Current Challenge - Polka Dots and Stripes
Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday  -   PCP and CADC

Before you run over to check them out and grab your cuties, take a peek at what our DT did here! Visit their blogs and leave some love...they work very hard and enjoy your visits and comments!!

Below is my card using an image from the I do set.  I used the card from SCS and a template I found here.  If you go to her blog she has included a template to run through your printer and cut out.  It was a very easy template to follow.   I added lace to the dress  and to the image I added glaze and glitter to make the diamond pop.

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, fantastic card, Tammy! Amazing dress with the lace underlay and the pretty flower! Wow!!

Amy said...

Love this Tammy. Love the rose on the dress. And the lace too!!! Fabulous!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh ....could I possibly have time to make something as cool as this for my son and future DIL for a wedding card. It's fabulous!

Jodie Mackrell said...

I adore this Tammy! it is very pretty! you did a wonderful JOb!

Min said...

Tammy - this is just GORGEOUS! The Dress is just amazing!! WOW, I am in complete awe!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Tammy ! You rock Lady !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the template - this card is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Love every detail !

Post a Comment