CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Challenge – Strong Inspirational Women!

Today we start a new challenge over at Crafty Hos and it is all about Celebrating Strong women.  Today I decided to do a Mother’s day card because my mom is a very strong woman who did a great job as mom and wife providing us with all the tools we would need to carry on a fulfilling life!  Thanks Mom!

Below is my card using Kraft brown and some plaid paper I distressed then added some scraps for the separate squares.   This adorable image is one of Jodie's from Bugaboo in her Spring mini set. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Be sure to come back at noon today for an exciting announcement about the new Bugaboo Store you wont want to miss it!!

P1080607

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great card Tammy ! I love the distressed effect !

Lisa said...

Hi Tammy!
I love your blog! Your cards a beautiful! I am very anxious to get to know you at Simply Scrapping Crafts!
Big Hugs!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the distressing and stitching!

Post a Comment