CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Challenge #3

Today begins our Challenge #3 of our Wacky Wednesday challenges over at our PCP and CDAC groups. 

Today is an Recipe Challenge:

2 patterned papers,  a witty sentiment,  and bling!

Below is my recipe card which which is so true in my house hold!

I used American craft paper for my card my image is a freebie, sorry not sure where it is from but I loved it and thought it would be perfect for this image.   I added some bling to finish it off!

20110519123057

Thanks so much for stopping by today !  I hope you will consider joining us for our newest Wacky Wednesday Challenge at our PCP and CDAC groups.  Check out the winners of our 1st challenge and join us in congratulating them for a job well done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment