CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's time for the Grads!

The Copic Challenge for May 19th has been posted!
I hope you will join us  for a fun challenge! The prize this month is for a $25 gift certificate to

Stampin' Up! How great is that! Grab your Copics and come on over and join us!

Below is my card using Stampin Up from their Download area.  When I saw the image I just loved it and the sentiments are great!   I had a guy at work ask me to make him a funny Grad card so I chose this one and I think it is perfect for what he wanted.  I had humor but also showed how proud he was.  I used PTI card stock!



The challenge this week is to create a card or project depicting graduation or the end of school. This project could include a graduation card, thank you card to a teacher, or an image depicting the end of school. Remember you must use Copics in your project so, get those Copics out and start coloring!

Please load your cards below in the comment section - the design team and I can't wait to see them! :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment