CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Anything But A Card!

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you are enjoying this wonderful Monday which happens to be Labor Day.  This is the unofficial start to end of Summer!   Most of us spend this last day trying to hang on to summer just a little bit longer.  I am no different so enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.

I wanted to share with you this adorable package of “Monster Eyes” I got at this great little store we have.  The company name is Galerie chocolate factory,  they have an outlet store to sell the surplus.

They sell some of the most adorable items and I found this bag of eyeballs and just knew it could be altered.   So I added a little 3x3 card to the top using a goofy ghost from the New release Line over at Bugaboo last week.  You need to check them out if you have not  yet very very cute!

P1040974

2 comments:

Gem said...

wow this is great, a perfect halloweek treat! love the little ghostie and the orange ribbon looks fab :) x

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Tammy a great little gift idea love the ribbon and tag

Hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment