CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

A New Challenge At SMC!

Sew Many Cards
presents

This week's challenge over at Sew Many Challenges is to make a Emboss on your  project. You may Dry emboss or wet emboss.
I used Mr Scarecrow for my main image.You can purchase him here.  I think he is just ADORABLE!!! I used a free coloring book page as my background!
P1050020
Now time for our great sponsor for the week!
image 
P1050030
I am very proud of this little project I did that I will be sending to my Daughter who is away at college.  Since she went away last year she has discovered a love for cooking, they all pitch in a few dollars and make a big group meal.  One day we were in the grocery store and found these great little  free recipe cards  so I decided to make her a little cook book that she can use.  I think it is perfect size with some great recipes!   I used the image from Stitchy Stamps called What's Cookin'  I think it is perfect for this project!


The Top card was entered in the following challenges:
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
Stamping Vacation - No! No! (Sparkles
Stamp Challenges: Use a Digi

2 comments:

kim.mom said...

AMAZING projects!!!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great stuff! Love that twine on that card!! Thanks for joining us over at Stamping Vacation!

Post a Comment